THF Summer Overnight Camp 2019
We run a sleep-over camp for young riders throughout the summer during several weeks in the summer. Live-in campers stay at the homestead farm and ride everyday, often traveling to away shows, as GMHA and "A" circuit shows. (Schedule varies from year to year); students who attend the "A" shows can participate in sleep-over camp all summer.
Camp participation is a 4 day minimum. Most sessions run Tuesday-Friday. "Out of towners" can stay longer/full week attendance! Prices are flexible for working students.
Basic Charge for sleep-over camp is $60 per day which includes:
• Room and 3 meals daily
• Daily horsemanship instruction and activities
• One ride per day minimum (most days campers ride several horses!)
• You must have your own horse for camp; if you already board with us or lease from us there will be no extra charge, if not the horse charge is $25 per day as per availability of a suitable horse/pony.
• Jumping lessons with Sofia or Oakley are charged at the $40/$50 normal price (unless the student has already pre-purchased a lesson package); Dressage and other Clinics are billed as usual.
• If a daily activity includes vanning to another site (such as to school XC) this will be billed at $1.50 per mile.